Developers are responsible for the implementation of components (including coding, prototyping, early testing and release to the integration stage). Their main tasks are:
- write code for components their are assigned to
- provide JUnit testsuites for their components
- run local/remote component builds
- check that component dependencies are compliant with settled requirements
- accept/fix defects in component
- interact with VCS
- create/edit component configurations
- notify Subsystem Manager about component releases
Since the high number of people playing this role and role's dynamism, it is too much complex to keep a list of all gCube developers here. An updated listing of gCube developers can be found at https://www.openhub.net/p/gCube.
Every gCube component should include a file named MAINTAINERS that lists the current developer(s) of the component.