Integration and Interoperability: Data Consumption
The main objective of this task is to define and provide the formal APIs for resources that fall under the functional category of "Data Consumption" according to the methodology defined. More specifically the task will provide multi-protocol APIs (e.g.. Java, REST, SOAP, depending on the need and relevance) and related implementation components for the easy consumption for a number of facilities that fall in the Data Access Layer. It is expected that the procedures that fall under this analysis will follow the top-down approach and will rich a meeting point with the tasks driven from the top-down approach.
- Generic Information Retrieval
- Data Transformation F.A.
- Geospatial/temporal Data Retrieval and Rendering
- Data Visualisation
- Data mining
- Semantic data management
- Data consumption protocols
- Standards-based Geospatial Data Visualization
- Semantic data management systems