Difference between revisions of "CI Minimalistic Gitea's Guide"
From Gcube Wiki
(Created page with "This section collects the steps for gCube Developers to setup a Gitea repository and get started with the CI pipeline. # Configure the Development_Machine| development mach...")
Revision as of 22:56, 18 January 2020
This section collects the steps for gCube Developers to setup a Gitea repository and get started with the CI pipeline.
- Configure the development machine
- Create a new Git Repository in Gitea
- Enable Eclipse to work with Git
- Create the related Jenkins job
- Setting up the webhook on the Gitea Repository
- Clone the Git Repository on the development machine
- Switch the POM to inherit from maven-parent 1.1.0(the Jenkins project will not build until this step).
- Work on the project following the branching strategy
- At release time, perform the expected release activities
To have a complete overview of the Continuous Integration Procedure to CI guide.